Monday, February 2, 2009

Some New Things

Ginny
Jayden



I'm changing some things around on my blog...thanks for bearing with me. I'm not computer savvy in the least, but having fun and feeling proud when I make progress. I'm hoping to make it a bit easier for you to design and order your hat(s). I'm also working on having my patterns available to whomever would like them. :)

Here are a couple recent pictures to share. Thanks to Mandy for taking them. Hop over to her site to see some recent scrapbook pages she did at craft weekend. They call it "hybrid scrapping" (traditional and digital combined). I am in awe of scrappers. Mandy's sister, Megan, just recently got published. A very talented family indeed!

Still no model for the ribbon hat. I think I will need to tweak the pattern a bit. I may have Fin put it on after his nap to check it out. I'm sure he'll negotiate a sucker out of the deal.

No comments: