Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm back!

Hi Everyone! It feels good to be back in the blogging world. I have had a sick kid again...ugh! When he's awake he wants me all to himself which, as all of you know, makes life a bit more challenging. I have been able to knit when he passes out at night...thank goodness! I don't know what I would do without knitting to calm my mind.
This is Chase's new hat. I have all of this great yarn left over so thought this was a perfect way to use it up! If you recognize the style you must be a fan of Susan B. Anderson's Itty Bitty Hats.
This is a newborn hat a friend of mine ordered. She has a new niece coming soon. She and her husband have 3 boys too so we're instantly bonded. :)
This is Lisa's hat. We met via scrap camp. Now I just need to figure out where I put her e-mail address so I can mail it off to her. :)
This hat is for Emily's little girl. It's a hit! I have since had 2 more orders for it.

No comments: