Friday, June 27, 2008

The Truth

My desk right at this very moment. Yikes!


People often ask me how I find time to craft as much as I do. The truth is I can ignore a lot of what most people can't. My desk is a mess, my kitchen floor should probably be scrubbed right now, my dishwasher needs to be unloaded. My house isn't gross; it's just a little bit neglected. I end up rushing around at the end of the day cleaning quick only because I should. I feel great once the cleaning is done, but not as good as I feel when I've finished a crafty project! :)

1 comment:

NeedsARibbon said...

Susie, we met the other night at gymnastics. I completely concure with your methodology on crafting vs. cleaning. I know some of my friends don't quite get that. I feel that the house will be clean and stay clean when the kids are gone, until then, I have crafts to attend to, and kids that need me!

~Sandy