Sunday, June 29, 2008

Some new hats



It's Sunday morning and it's my turn to get up with the kids. My husband and I take turns sleeping in on the weekends. Our kids get up at the crack of dawn (today it was 5:33 a.m.). I just pulled out some toys that I've had stashed for a while so Fin is busy discovering them again. I'm sure that will buy me at least 1.5 minutes. We went to a bonfire last night, so as I write this my hair has that unbearable bonfire smell. I'll have to wait for a shower until A wakes up. If you ever build a house, put the shower furthest away from your bedroom wall so it doesn't sound like a fire hose is on in the next room. You'd think we would have thought of that.

Here are a few hats I delivered yesterday. The coordinating hats are for 2 sisters. I really love the orange. They have discontinued the color so it's a one-of-a-kind.

Have a great day, everybody!

No comments: