Monday, February 11, 2008

Another of Brynn's Hats

I am so proud of myself! Ever since I decided to stay home with my kids I've felt like I am slowly losing touch with computers (ok, much more than computers but that'll be a different post). I've had trouble getting my pictures on my blog this weekend. I am pleased to say I figured it out! As silly as it sounds, it's a big accomplishment. I won't tell you how long it took me...

Any way, here's a hat I did over the weekend. I love the flower so much...it was very putsy but so worth it. I went down in my Mom's craft stash and found these great beads...thanks Momma! That must make her feel good that I'm having at all her fun stuff while she's basking in the hot sun in Mexico. We are all ready for them to come home. I made pancakes yesterday and Graham asked if Grandma mailed these from MX. I said no and he yelled, "Well, are they at least her homemade recipe?!" When he talks to me like that I have this fear my 3 boys will be in their teens towering over me...I'll be lookin' old and exhausted and they'll be talking sass and barking orders at me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it and Brynn will too! She already wants to sleep in the pink / ribbon one you just made! Love, love it! Thanks Sus. Have a great break...you deserve it.