Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sam

Here's a picture Mandy took of Sam in a recent hat I made. I love the way this hat feels. It's so soft and squishy. Thank you to Mandy for sharing the pic and Maria for sharing her little angel.

For all you knitters, I just dropped the main color when I knit in the popcorn yarn. I didn't want to take the time to figure out what the double strand would do to my gauge. Then I just picked up the main color again after one row and snipped the popcorn yarn. I'm a bit of a trial and error knitter so I was happy my short cut made it simple (and less ends to tuck in!).

2 comments:

Meg said...

love this hat! too cute!
heard about your trip!!! so glad gav is getting better and will be home soon! :( not a fun trip but the good news is he is feeling better! :)
have a great week!

Tracie said...

love it, love it, love it! Thanks for sharing the idea. Looking forward to re-joining the knitting group after our return from skiing in Big Sky. Love to see all your creations!!