Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My new Hat


Gavin took this pic and has now climbed up on my stool to make sure I post it. I really don't want to because...look at those tired Mommy eyes!!! I was up 4 times with the kids last night. These are the days I like to put a little make-up on to pretend I'm amongst the living. I know, though, it would be smeared all over my kids' clothes in two minutes. Maybe I'll look back at this blog someday and these crazy nights will be a distant memory. I can dream, right?
I started this hat last night at Knitting Club (thanks for the great night, Ladies!) and finished it up today. It was quick and fun.

2 comments:

MandyB said...

love your new creation. And Gav takes great photos.

Anonymous said...

I can not believe you created that hat from only briefly looking at mine - you are truely amazing!