Sunday, January 13, 2008

Gav in his "Library jacket"

Here's a sweater I made for Gavin a while ago. It's a pattern from one of my favorite knitting designers, Debbie Bliss. He calls it his Library Jacket. I was cleaning out my closet the other day and he wanted to help. He was such a great helper and asked me why I was giving away a lot of my clothes. I told him when we don't want our clothes anymore we donate them to people who will wear them. He kept asking why I was getting rid of certain things. At one point I said something like, "Well, Bud, I guess I don't like it enough to keep it." Then he disappeared with a garbage bag of his own. He came back with some of his clothes in the bag. He was so proud of himself! When I opened the bag there was his Library Jacket and another sweater I made him. He told me he didn't like them enough to keep them. He's lucky he's cute.........

No comments: