Saturday, July 26, 2008

A dream for a nonscrapbooker...

My girlfriend, Kerrie, started selling Creative Memories. It didn't mean much to me at first since I don't scrap book. But when I saw what she was doing with the digital software, I got hooked! I usually use Shutterfly, but a couple times the books came apart. I also wanted a pre-made template for a book but didn't like their choices. So, now I have another craft to keep up with! I will probably use it for cards, invites, pics that will go in frames...stuff like that. My best friend got married recently. I didn't know what I was going to wear so, I was trying on a few dresses in my closet for Anthony and his Mom. They picked out the one they liked best, but it was so old it felt like it didn't deserve to go to Mich's reception (I just thought of the story "the Velveteen Rabbit" as I wrote that). As if Patti read my mind, she said she wanted to go shopping and buy me a dress for my birthday. It was fun trying on things I never would have. I ended up picking out one she had me try on. Isn't that great?! Anthony is the youngest of 4 boys. My sister-in-law and I always say we are lucky she didn't have any girls. She spoils us. :)

I made this card in about 10 minutes. It was fun playing around with it until I liked it. I hope she does...

No comments: