Thursday, June 18, 2009

Coming out of the fog...



Hi Everyone! I'm playing catch-up after a back injury. Thank you to all my friends and family who have saved me, yet again! I am always very grateful for the people in my life that are generous and kind. It's hard for me to ask for help. It's been such a growing experience for me to accept help (love) from others. Thanks to all for helping me deal with this ongoing ailment. I am grateful that I have grown enough to appreciate my life and all the wonderful people in it. :)

Mandy and I went up stairs for a moment, came down and saw this. Chase was sitting in the sun. Soon all the kids and dog congregated around him. How cute!
Saw this on my counter this morning. Fin took a bite and decided he didn't want it.
Here's Brody on his first car ride. Welcome to our world, sweet boy.

No comments: