Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bunnies!





With the weather we are having it's hard to believe Easter is coming up. The wind is brutal...it even hurts to take a breath out there. My parents are flying home tonight from Mexico after 2 months away. Nothing like below zero temps to shake you back into reality.

Last year Mandy took the pics of the babies. I had to post them again since they are right up there with my favorites.

I'm shipping out the hat on the stand tomorrow. I love Etsy! It's such a great outlet for homemade items. I like browsing all the handmade clothing. It would be great to see one of the budding designers on Project Runway someday. Check out one of my favorite Etsy designers.

1 comment:

NeedsARibbon said...

I just love your bunny hat hipping hopping down that bunny trail ~Sandy