Monday, November 10, 2008

I know patience is a virtue...

This is the new thing at our house. I leave the room. Fin hops up on the island and jumps in the sink. He's up there so quick and quiet...he must be hopping and jumping. He's so proud of himself every single time. I know I shouldn't wish this stage of his life away. There are so many adorable things he does and he's so darn cute! However, I'm starting to understand how Moms feel under-appreciated or like their kids are ungrateful. How could a child begin to comprehend what we go through to raise them? There's no way Fin will know that all-day every-day from age 1 to age 2, I was his personal life guard. That's why we need our girlfriends (or as my husband says "the hens").

A sincere and heart-felt THANK YOU to all my hens.... :)

No comments: